Beautiful one of a kind handmade card with Alice in Wonderland featured in a beautiful blue frame. The image is from Sweet Escape Digis and it has a lot of Alice in Wonderland tokens in her hair. This can be the perfect Happy Birthday blank card for those Alice’s lovers.
How did I make it?
- First of all, I cut the card base in white cardstock and the front panel in patterned pink paper. The card measures approximately 4.25x5.5 inches when folded. I try my best to be accurate when I cut but... I'm not a machine! At the back of the card there is my brand glued in a piece of paper.
- The front panel consists in a blue die cut frame where the oval white cardstock with the image is glued. This Alice in Wonderland image was hand colored using professional markers. I have to say it was one of the most time consuming coloring I have done, but I think the result was very satisfactory.
- After the coloring, I glued everything together, including a little flower that I made too, using cardstock, water and ink (and a little bead).
What's so special?
- It's one of a kind. You won't find the same card anywhere else.
- It's perfect for Alice in Wonderland lovers and people who value the handmade process of making something unique.
- You'll be supporting small business for almost the same price you pay for a mass produced card.
- The little bird on top of the image is my watermark. It doesn't appear in the card.
- The card comes with a kraft envelope in a cellophane sleeve.
- Stamp by Sweet Escape Digis.