How nice it is to make a card for your grandma or your mom but then you don’t find the perfect image. This cute grandma digi stamp is great for birthdays or Mother’s day! The image is just a happy old lady waving at you while she holds a can to walk. I know all grandmas are not like this but I know mine were, so here is a little tribute.
Details about this Grandmother digital stamp:
- It's a high resolution PNG image. The inside of the image is white, the outside is transparent, so you can combine it with other images in the same project.
- With your purchase you will get 2 files: one is the woman with a big smile on her face and the other one is just an expressionless image of the same grandma digital stamp. All in PNG format. So you get the two images that you can use differently depending on the occasion.
- The images are at 300 dpi of resolution. You can resize it as big as a US letter size with almost not lack of resolution, making sure that the digital stamps are not going to print blurry.
- Use it in any kind of project: card making, scrapbook pages, planner pages, make paper clips, stickers... It can be a great addition to the scrapbook pages you did of your grandmother.
- Use it for her special occasion: her birthday, Mother's Day, anniversaries, etc.
- It's easy and fun to color! Either if you use pencils or markers, this image is easy to color, with straight lines and without crazy clothes foldings and crazy hair (or not too crazy).
* Please note:
- This is for the black and white line art digi stamp ONLY. Any colored image and cards are not included, they are only for reference. The watermark won't appear in your files.
- NO physical item will be mailed. This is a digital file only.
- Minnesota buyers are subjected to pay sales taxes in any order from my store.
- I don't accept returns on digital products once the products have been emailed. If you encounter any problem with the files or any questions, send me an message with your concerns and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
This digital stamp has been hand drawn by Patricia Alvarez. Copyright ©Patricia Alvarez. All rights reserved.